For each team application, the Form B (Team List) must be submitted via email in EXCEL format,. Emails need to be sent to the JNL convenor email: firstname.lastname@example.org
before 7th January.
- A maximum of twelve players are allowed on the team list. Additional players must gain HKNA approval.
- U10, Ruby can have fifteeen players on a team list.
- The team list includes names of the players in the team, playing history and date of birth.
- Please submit your draft team list if you cannot confirm your team yet.
- Team lists must be finalised by Week 2 of the competition.
- Within the first 2 weeks, changes to team lists can be re-submitted without penalty
- Team list changes (either adding or changing players) AFTER Week 2 of the competition, will incur an admin fee of $200HKD. The fee will be the same regardless of the number of changes made.
- After Week 2 of the competition, submitted players cannot be moved downwards, only up.