Military Banner Application
Honoring Those Serving in the United States Armed Forces
Morrilton’s Military Banner Program is facilitated by Main Street Morrilton, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting downtown Morrilton as the hub of community life, to instilling a spirit of community through various events, and to promoting historical awareness, preservation, and economic vitality. Main Street Morrilton operates under the direction of Main Street Arkansas's Arkansas Downtown Network Program.
The email address below is for the person filling out this form. A copy of the request will be sent to you at the email provided.
1. Those eligible include all branches of active military who reside or whose immediate family resides in Conway County or who have graduated from a Conway County high school.
2. Banners are $75 each and include the same design on both sides.
3. Banners will state military branch, rank, and name of honoree along with a photo. All banners will be designed with the same format and colors.
4. Photo provided must be a high resolution, military-issued photo (JPG or PNG digital image 600 dpi or higher is preferred). Main Street Morrilton reserves the right to deny photos based on quality.
5. Banners will be hung on lamp posts along Broadway, Moose, Railroad, Commerce, or Division Streets. Banner location will be determined by the committee. A sponsor cannot specify a banner location.
6. Available space is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Once all spaces are filled, donations will not be accepted until a space becomes available.
7. The first banner display will begin November 2019 for a minimum of 3 months, at which point the planning committee will reevaluate space.
8. The City of Morrilton reserves the right to remove or relocate a banner at its discretion.
9. The committee will periodically inspect the banners; however, we are not responsible for damage to banners.
10. Banners are property of Main Street Morrilton. Banners that are not currently being used in the rotation will remain in storage for future use while a service person is still on active duty. When active duty ceases, the banner will be gifted to them.
The priority deadline for the November 2019 launch of Main Street Morrilton’s Military Banner Program is October 11, 2019. Available space is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Once all spaces are filled, donations will not be accepted until a space becomes available. The person making the request can pay the $75 fee or request that Main Street Morrilton seek a sponsor to cover the cost of the banner.
Name of Service Person
Branch of Service
National Guard - Active Reserve
Serving Since (Please list a year.)
Name of Requester
Requester Mailing Address
Requester City, State ZIP
Requester Phone Number
Relation to Service Person
Spelling and Photo Information
The spelling of the service person’s name will be taken directly from this application. The cost of each banner is $75. Photo provided must be a high resolution, military-issued photo (JPG or PNG digital image 600 dpi or higher is preferred). Photos can be emailed to
with the name of the service person in the subject line. If you prefer to mail us the photo, include the honoree's name and your contact information, and the photo will be returned to you. Checks can be made out to Main Street Morrilton and sent to: Main Street Morrilton, c/o Military Banner Program, P.O. Box 89, Morrilton, AR 72110.
I will mail a check for $75 to Main Street Morrilton at the address listed above.
Send me a PayPal invoice for $75 to the email I provided above.
Please find a donor to sponsor this banner.
Honoree Contact Info
We will attempt to contact the honoree for their permission to include them in this program. Please provide any known contact information below.
Honoree Mailing Address
Include proper titles/contact info for addressing a letter.
Honoree City, State, ZIP
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service