• Outstanding Non-Profit Volunteer Program (or Project) • Commitment to Service Award (Individual) • Commitment to Service Award (Company/Civic Group/Student Group) • Excellence in Volunteer Administration
Winners will be recognized at the 3rd Annual VolunteerWNY Why Not You Awards on Thursday, March 28, 2019 at WNED/WBFO Studios located at 140 Lower Terrace, Buffalo, NY 14202 . Please complete this form and follow the instructions below.
Please review the eligibility guidelines to ensure your nominee will qualify. See link below.https://goo.gl/PTKAdX
All information requested must be provided in order for the nomination form to be considered complete. Incomplete forms will not be considered. All nominations are to be submitted on or before 11:59PM Friday, March 1, 2019.
Download the PDF version of the VolunteerWNY Why Not You Awards Nomination Form. All nominations must be submitted electronically through the Google Form. See PDF link below.https://goo.gl/fXm4NH
Questions about the nomination process may be directed to email@example.com
• Nominees must have been engaged in volunteer activities for a minimum of one year and benefited Western New York in a substantial, important or unique way.
• Students receiving course credits for their volunteer activities are ineligible unless the nomination is based upon volunteer service that extends beyond the course requirements, in which case it must be clearly indicated in the nomination statement.
• Those who received compensation for their service are ineligible, with the exception of paid directors and/or managers of volunteers.
• Nominations cannot be based upon court-mandated community service.
• Self-nominations are not permissible.
• Nominators cannot be family members.
• Nomination submission requirements must be met.
Recognizes a program (or project) of a non-profit organization (501(c)3), municipality, government, or service-learning department that has made significant changes and improvements in the condition of the community as a result of volunteer service.
COMMITMENT TO SERVICE AWARD (INDIVIDUAL)
Recognizes a volunteer, public official, or community leader for their outstanding efforts in volunteerism and service. Nominees demonstrate excellence in volunteerism, community service, national service, or social responsibility ensuring that their efforts play a leading role as an advocate of volunteerism. In addition, provides an outstanding contribution to community service and civic engagement.
COMMITMENT TO SERVICE AWARD (COMPANY/CIVIC GROUP/STUDENT GROUP)
Recognizes a company, civic group or student group for their outstanding efforts in volunteerism and service. Nominees demonstrate excellence in volunteerism, community service, civic, or corporate responsibility ensuring that their efforts play a leading role as an advocate of volunteerism. In addition, provides an outstanding contribution to community service and civic engagement.
EXCELLENCE IN VOLUNTEER ADMINISTRATION
Recognizes excellence in leadership of volunteers and administration of a volunteer program by a salaried or non-salaried professional who works with volunteers to provide service to others.