The deadline for entries is Friday, September 1. Acceptance emails will be sent during the beginning of September. Applications received after the deadline will be placed on a waiting list in the order in which they are received.
Dear Commercial Organization/Business:
The Downtown Ithaca Alliance is pleased to invite you to be a part of the 35th Annual Apple Harvest Festival. Please read over the following guidelines and fill out the application. Commercial Organizations that wish to be apart of the festival have the opportunity to promote their business to almost 30,000 participants over the course of the three day festival. This opportunity can be utilized to promote a new product line, do community outreach and survey public opinion about your organization. Some items may be sold pending prior approval when submitted with application. No items may be sold without approval.
Each commercial organization will have a 10ft x10ft booth space. You must provide your own table and tent. No awnings are allowed or any items that hang out from your booth into the walkway. Walkways must be kept free and clear for pedestrian walking traffic and fire lanes.
To participate you will need to fill in the information form and mail your Booth Fee check made payable to "The Downtown Ithaca Alliance" by the deadline of August 26. Your acceptance will be finalized by September 10th if you apply by the deadline. If you apply late please call the office and check to see if there is any space available before submitting the application. The fee for a commercial organization to exhibit at the Festival is $125 per day, or $375 for all three days. The non-refundable application fee is $20 for the festival. PLEASE WRITE SEPARATE CHECKS FOR EACH FEE (one for the booth fee and one for the application fee). Booth fees will be shredded if your application is not accepted unless you send a money order (which will be mailed back). If you apply and are accepted, you have until September 15 to notify email@example.com by email of your cancellation to receive a refund of your booth fee. In the event that you cancel after September 15, you will not receive a refund of your booth fee. Please contact the Downtown Ithaca Alliance office with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Tatiana SyDirector of Events, Downtown Ithaca Alliance firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL ALL MATERIALS TO:Downtown Ithaca AllianceAttn: Apple Harvest: Commercial Org. Center Ithaca, 171 E. State St., Box #136 Ithaca, NY 14850 (607)277-8679
2. The festival runs from 12 - 6pm on Friday and 10am - 6pm on Saturday and Sunday.
3. Set-up time on Friday is between 8:00 am and 11:00am and 7:30 am to 9:30 am on Saturday and Sunday.
4. All vehicles must be off the festival site by 9:00am each day of the festival. NO EXCEPTIONS! We prefer that vehicles not be brought onto the festival site. If you can use a hand truck, please do so.
5. Parking is available in the city garages for a Friday fee of $7/day. There is an event parking fee of $5 (Sat/Sun Only).
6. Please keep your booths neat and clean. Your table should be covered to the ground and boxes hidden from view.
7. Access to the stores and businesses needs to be maintained at all times. No alcoholic beverages are permitted. The City of Ithaca strictly enforces open container laws.
8. Electricity is not available. If you require it for your booth please contact the office well in advance
9. Commercial Vendors spaces are located on the 100 Block of West State Street between Cayuga and Geneva Street. Which is a very busy area because of it's proximity to our festival food.