WaterSmart is the world’s largest urban water efficiency conference and offers a full professional track for landscape and irrigation professionals. For more information about the event, visit: www.WaterSmartInnovations.com.
1. Applications are due on or before Wednesday, August 2, 2013.
2. Eligible applicants must be one of the following:
a. Employee of a not-for-profit water agency
b. School or community educator teaching landscape and irrigation management,
water resource management, conservation, or other related topic.
3. The following are NOT ELIGIBLE:
a. Event speakers, exhibitors, professional consultants and employees of private, for-profit
companies are not eligible.
b. Applicants who have already registered for this year’s event are not eligible.
4. Applicants must attest and document that they will only be financially able to attend the event
if they are awarded a scholarship.
5. Only one full scholarship may be awarded per applicant organization.