Things you should know up front:
1) Volunteer only -- this is not a paid position.
2) Beta readers must maintain strict confidentiality.
3) Beta readers will not always receive the final version of a work; Betas may sometimes be more like Alphas, asked to 'screen' a product during developmental stages.
4) Beta readers are expected to provide in-depth objective and subjective feedback. (That means pointing out errors as well as describing likes, dislikes, criticisms and etc.) Sometimes there are specific concerns we need examined, but more often not.
5) Fair warning: spots are extremely limited.
6) Quick turnaround times are a must. (We're talking days, not weeks.)
Still interested? Please fill out the form below. And don't be afraid to be honest. We like a well-rounded team with varied backgrounds and tastes.