GUIDELINES for INITIATION and PRACTICE
• Have an intense desire for profound spiritual experiences and divine union.
• Be willing to rely on Durga Ma's teachings and guidance regarding surrender sadhana (Experiential Meditation).
• Have some idea of God, by any name, and the acceptance of the supremacy of That.
• Be willing to accept that what you truly are is divine.
• Maintain ongoing practice of ahimsa (harmlessness of thought, speech and action) as your true nature, in everyday life.
• Avoid stimulants and depressants, including over-stimulating and intense people and places.
• Keep your body, clothes and home neat, clean and orderly.
• Once initiated, try to practice daily for one hour.
• FOLLOW Durga Ma's posts on Mystical Tidbits and read the weekly posts: https://mysticaltidbits.com______________________________________________________________________
INITIATION DATE AND TIME
DATE: Initiation dates may be found on the Events Calendar on Durga Ma's website: http://durgama.com/calendar. Go to this calendar and look for "Remote Shaktipat". Your initiation will take place on the first Remote Shaktipat date after your application has been submitted.
TIME: You may take your initiation at any time within a 24 hour timeframe beginning at 6:00 AM (Mountain Standard Time in the USA) on the day of your initiation.
ALLOW ONE HOUR for your initiation.______________________________________________________________________
Please complete the entire form below. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Your information is confidential and will not be shared.