Equipment and Supply Agreement
San Isabel Services Propane Equipment and Supply Agreement
The undersigned herein called customer, requests San Isabel Services Propane, herein called Company, to install gas service for LP-Gas at the location indicated below and in consideration thereof, Customer agrees to comply with the terms and conditions printed below.
Residential Address(Street address)
Value of Equipment Installed by Company (office use only)
Tank Serial Number(office use only)
Capacity (office use only)
Regulator Type (office use only)
Pigtails (office use only)
Installation Fee of (office use only)
Annual Rental Fee of (office use only)
Date of installation (office use only)
Terms and Conditions Governing LP-Gas Service
1. Supply and Maintain Equipment: To provide the LP-Gas equipment listed above, to install the same in a thorough and workmanlike manner, and to maintain the same in a safe working order for the convenience of the customer.
1. Use of Tank: To assure safety in delivery and servicing, NOT TO ALLOW ANY OTHER SUPPLIER OR SERVICING AGENT TO ATTEMPT TO SUPPLY OR SERVICE TO THE EQUIPMENT THAT THE COMPANY PROVIDES.
2. Payment: To pay annual rental fee at the start of this agreement and once a year within thirty (30) days of receipt of tank rental billing. To pay LP-Gas invoices withing thirty (30) days of delivery. To pay 1.5% interest monthly which is an annual percentage rate (A.P.R) of 18% applied to an unpaid balance over thirty (30) days.
3. Taxes: To pay all licenses, personal property taxes, or any other taxes or assessments that may be levied on any equipment covered by this agreement during the terms hereof.
4. Location: Not to change the location or manner of installation of the equipment unless customer has first obtained written consent from the company.
5. Access and Removal: To provide safe and unobstructed access to tank location. Customer authorizes the agents of the company to enter customer's premises at any and all reasonable times to service equipment, deliver gas, and upon termination of this agreement to remove said equipment from the premises. Company assumes no responsibility for damage caused by customer's breach of agreement to provide safe and unobstructed access.
6. Value of Equipment: The value of the equipment covered by this lease is as shown on form, and customer agrees to pay the value thereof in the event the equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged during the term thereof.
COMPANY AND CUSTOMER MUTUALLY AGREE:
1. Duration of Agreement: This agreement shall commence on the date written above and continue in effect until (A) cancelled by either party giving three (3) days written notice from one to the other, or (B) cancelled by the company upon customer's non-payment of LP-Gas bill, failure to purchase the amount of the product specified in paragraph 1 under "CUSTOMER AGREES", or to protect itself against abuse, harassment, theft, fraud, or potential liability upon three (3) days written notice to customer.
2. Installation Charge Non-Refundable: That the installation charge is non-refundable.
3. Tank Rental Fee Non-Refundable: That the tank rental fee is non-refundable.
4. Charges: Charges for tank rental fee and LP-Gas are subject to change by the company, without notice, from time-to-time during the term of this agreement.
5. Excusable Failure to Perform: Any failure of performance here under on the part of the company shall be excused without liability when said failure results from accidents, weather conditions, act of God, fire, floods, labor disturbances, breakdown, or other failure of equipment, failure of supplied of LP-Gas, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the company.
6. Title: That title to the equipment covered by this agreement shall remain in company; that title to LP-Gas delivered by company to the supplied tank shall remain in company until LP-Gas invoice thereof is paid in full.
7. Customer Assumes Risk: That customer assumes any and all risks in connections with the use of all equipment and will hold company harmless for any damage or injury directly arising from such use. Customer shall be responsible for equipment loss or damage from fire, theft, natural disaster, or other causes.
8. Agreement Not Assignable: This agreement shall not be assignable by customer without prior written consent of company. This agreement shall not be transferred by operation or law or otherwise without the written consent of company.
9. Attorney Fees: In the event of legal proceeding involving this agreement, the prevailing party shall be paid reasonable attorney's fees by the other party.
By typing my name in the below space, I agree to the terms and conditions above.
San Isabel Services Propane Representative (office use only)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SIS Propane.