Wear It Innovation Summit 2020 - Call for Speakers
Thank you for your interest in becoming a speaker at the Wear It Innovation Summit, Europe's leading conference on wearables and tech. A few details about the conference:
- 10-11 June 2020, Kalkscheune Berlin
- 700+ attendees
- 80+ speakers and contributors
- 70+ partners
- 10+ networking sessions & masterclasses
We are searching for tech-savvy, creative thinkers that want to inspire our international audience consisting mainly of Founders, Department Heads, Creative Thinkers, IT and Media Specialists from 25+ countries.
/// Sports, Lifestyle and Safety
- Performance Tracking
- Ai based training
- Gaming industry and AR
- Wearables at the workplace
- Protective Wear
- Smart fashion
- Product Innovation in consumer and professional sportswear
- Product conception for emerging markets
/// Digital Health
- The future of health with Ai
- Sensors for vital data
- Tele Medicine
- Medical data analytics
- Support for chronical diseases
- Market barriers and European Law
/// IoT & Industry 4.0
- 5G and wireless networking
- Trusted connectivity
- Sensors, batteries, smart materials
- Artificial intelligence
- Tracking and entrance control
- Diversity in Tech
- 1st February 2020 first-round of speaker selection
- 1st March 2020 second round of speaker selection
We will get in touch shortly after that and communicate the results. The decision is made by the content committee.
Before you submit your talk proposal, please keep in mind that all talks will be held in English.
250 - 1,000 Employees
1,000 - 5,000 Employees
more than 5,000 Employees
Social Media Channels
Please describe your talk submission. The titles and desciptions can still be adjusted if your talk is confirmed by our content commitee.
Type of Session
Talk on Stage
Run a workshop
Would you like to share files to explain your idea?
Upload your files here
Please name the files as followed: "your-name-filename.jpg"
Introductory and overview
Sports, Lifestyle and Safety
IoT & industry 4.0
Sustainability and Social
Start Up Pitches
Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of wearit-berlin.com.