Certified Job Application
Shoals Community School Corporation Certified Job Application.
11741 Ironton RD
Shoals, IN 47581
You may apply for a teaching or administrative position with Shoals Community School Corporation by submitting the following information:
1. A brief cover letter introducing yourself
2. A resume which includes at a minimum:
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Position desired
- Subjects or areas in which you are licensed - Educational background
- Professional experience
- Other work experience
3. A concise statement of your professional goals and abilities
4. A copy of your current certificate(s) or evidence of eligibility for certificate
5. A copy of your college transcript(s)
6. Completed Background Information Statement and Release of Claims (attached)
You will be notified if an interview is desired in anticipation of a job opening. Thank you for your interest in Shoals Community School Corporation.
You will be required to complete an Expanded Criminal History Check before you can be approved for employment by the Shoals Community School Corporation. Instructions are attached.
It shall be the policy of the Shoals Community School Corporation to select for employment the best qualified person for each position. Employment will be without regard to race, color, creed, sex, age, handicap, or national origin.
For further information, clarification, or complaint, please contact Candace Roush, Superintendent, Shoals Community School Corporation, 11741 Ironton Road, Shoals IN 47581. Telephone (812)247-2060. E-Mail:
What position are you applying for?
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Shoals Community Schools.