Girls Who Code at Rochester Central Library 2019-2020
The Girls Who Code club started in the fall of 2018 at the Rochester Central Library. It is lead and hosted by University of Rochester computer science majors. Its primary mission is to help young students engage in the STEM field, and help them become familiarized with coding languages at an early age.
Please sign up if you:
- Have little to no coding experience
- Are interested in learning how to code
- Have learned basic algebra (i.e. addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Are willing to attend 1-hour classes at the Rochester Central Library on *Saturday mornings*
- Won't mind doing weekly, short coding exercises at home :)
What do you prefer to be called?
Your grade in school
What is your coding background? If you have prior coding experience, please specify 1) coding language, 2) what topics you are familiar with
Any questions or concerns for us?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Rochester.