Even though this is NOT a review tour, the publisher has graciously offered hosts a digital copy (INT) or a print (if available - US Only) copy of the book. (Only 1 copy of the book will be provided for the same host on multiple tours of this title.)
There will be a tour wide giveaway to share on this tour.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on July 10, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST or sooner
A Corpse That Only Leads to Secrets.An Old Flame with Danger Written all over Her.Things Are about to Get Very Complicated.
When one Coast Guard officer is found dead and another goes missing, Coast Guard Investigative Service special agent Finn Walker faces his most dangerous crime yet. His only clues are what little evidence remains aboard the dead officer's boat, and the direction the clues point to will test Finn and the Guard to their limits.
The already volatile situation is complicated even further by the arrival of Gabby Rowley--Finn's boss's sister and an investigative reporter with unrelenting questions about the crime. Now that she's returned, the tug on Finn's heart is strong, but with the risks she's taking for her next big story, he fears she might not live through it.
Thrown together by the heinous crime, Finn and Gabby can't ignore the sparks or judgments flying between them. But will they be able to see past their preconceptions long enough to track down an elusive killer, or will they become his next mark?
1. Participating in one of the following types of stops, and specifying which book or books you will feature:
- Bookstagram photos (and original PHOTOGRAPH) of the book(s) by host on Instagram - Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Facebook Cover & Profile (required to be up for a minimum of 5 days)- Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Twitter Cover & Profile (required to be up for a minimum of 5 days)
2. Share about the giveaway on your social media outlets, including link to giveaway on JustRead's tour landing page.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email within 10 days of the end of sign ups.
3. All stops are required to be live on their respective stops anytime on their scheduled date (EST).
4. If you plan on posting a review of the book in the future and if you received the book for FREE (no monetary compensation), according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.