PEM - Training Evaluation Form
Please take a few moments to answer the following questions:
1. Seminar title
2. Name of speaker
3. How relevant was the content of the seminar to your expectations?
4. How well organised was the material of the seminar?
Not well organised, there were gaps.
Somewhat organised, but needs improvement.
Very well organised.
5. How knowledgeable was the speaker?
6. How satisfactory was the speaker’s guidance?
6. Was the seminar useful for the participant category it was addressed to?
Not really. It caters for much more junior participants.
Not really. It caters for much more senior participants.
Probably yes. Some units were useful.
Definitely yes. Most units were useful.
7. Did you have any difficulties in understanding some of the units?
Yes, I faced difficulties in one or more units.
Yes, I faced difficulties in one unit.
Not really. Everything was well understood.
8. Did the speaker keep your interest sparked?
Yes, the discussion was very interesting.
Yes, the discussion was somewhat interesting.
Not really. After a certain point I got tired/bored.
Were all your questions answered?
No, I still have a question.
Yes, everything was fully understood.
No, I still have a few knowledge gaps.
10. Was the seminar duration sufficient?
No, it was quite short.
No, it was quite long.
It was OK.
Comments and proposals for improving the seminar.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service