2021 IEEE INTERCON - Call for Reviewers
🗒️ Qualifications & Reviewers Selection:
- Reviewers play a critical role in the success of a conference.
- Volunteer reviewers with the appropriate credentials, skills, and expertise are considered to review appropriately fitting assignments.
- Reviewers are assigned on the basis of subject matter and disciplinary expertise.
- Authors submitting papers also qualify to be selected as reviewers for other papers.
- Reviewers must not be undergraduate students.
- An “Electronic Certificate of Appreciation” will be provided to all reviewers.
🗓️ Important Dates:
Full paper submission deadline: May 15, 2021
Notification of acceptance: June 30, 2021
Final paper submission deadline: July 10, 2021
Author registration deadline July 15, 2021
Oral presentations: August 5 to 7, 2021
📌 More information:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sección Perú del IEEE.