Online Bible Class Registration
CBM is very excited to offer virtual, interactive Bible Classes. Registration is REQUIRED. There is a minimum of 3 registered learners per class. If a class does not meet the minimum, it will be closed. Our goal is to offer more class and grade options in the future. Classes are free and non-denominational.
Policies and Procedures
1. Meetings will be held over Zoom
To increase attention and avoid ZOOM fatigue, it is recommended to have zoom in "Speaker View" so your child is not staring at themselves on the screen.
2. Only registered students may attend each session. (meeting link will be emailed each week, please do not share)
3. All classes are recorded for accountability and quality control purposes. Parents may view the recordings by request.
4. With additional permission, children’s images or recording may be used for ministry advertisement or newsletters.
5. Children are encouraged to keep their cameras on for participation and safety monitoring. If the parent prefers, the child may turn off the camera for privacy after “checking in.”
6. Adults should remain off camera for the privacy of other students.
7. Children should be fully clothed before turning on the camera.
8. Any child acting in an inappropriate, disruptive or dangerous manner may be muted or removed to the waiting room for a “Time Out.”
9. Children should not give out personal, identifiable information in class such as last name, email, social media, gamer tags/handles, phone number, address or physical location (eg. “I’m at the library.”)
10. Children should remain in class for the full time, except in the case of emergency.
Student Code of Conduct
1. Be Respectful
--Be in class on time and ready to learn.
--Dress in a manner appropriate for class to help create a safe and comfortable environment for all learners and the teacher. --Always show up for class fully clothed (shirts required).
--Treat the teacher and your classmates with respect.
--Take responsibility to do your part to make each Bible class a great learning experience for yourself and others: participate, stay on topic and avoid distractions, HAVE FUN!
2. Be Kind
--What you say
--When you say (raise your hand or be called on)
--How you say
3. Be Safe
--Keep your personal information private and don't ask others to share personal information (email address, home address, phone number, gamer tags, etc.).
--Keep toy weapons off screen.
I have read and understand the Policy and Procedures gone over the Student Code of Conduct with my child. I grant my child permission to attend Virtual Bible Class. I understand that classes will be recorded for safety, accountability and quality purposes.
I give permission for my child's non-identified image or recording to be used for ministry advertisement or newsletters. (will not be used for profit)
Mondays 4:00-4:40 GRADES K-4
Mondays 5-5:40 GRADES 3-6
Wednesdays 4:00-4:40 GRADES K-4
Wednesday's GRADE 3-6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service