Technovation Marketing Ops Specialist
We are seeking an organized and tech-savvy individual proficient in Wordpress, to support marketing project management and further grow the digital reach, fundraising and recruitment efforts of Technovation. This person will work under the Content Manager in the marketing department.
In your second week at Technovation, what will your process look like for accomplishing the tasks listed below, including finding the information you need to move forward? The listed tasks are from a typical day for the marketing team.
* [Asana Task:] There's a Board Meeting in two weeks and we need updated metrics—can you please make sure the marketing metrics are up to date?
* [Slack Message]: A plug-in is breaking images on a few pages of our website, but we don't know which one, can you help?
* [Meeting]: We need to update a webpage to say that registration is closed, and to create a way to collect people's information so we can reach out when it opens
* [Recurring task] We need to track inbound interest from our contact form—it needs to get routed to the right people and we need to analyze potential partners to see if they're a good fit and forward that short analysis to the right team
* [Meeting] We need to organize our asana editorial calendar and make sure automations are working and things are cross-tagged properly
* [Email]: Can you help me archive a list in mailchimp?
* [Slack Message] How do I email folks on a segment of a list on mailchimp?
* [Conversation] Can you help me track down historical lists of former volunteers? Can you also join the meeting to help us develop a strategy for organizing current and former volunteers in our new CRM (which we hope to set up by October?)
* Can you review our planned list segmentation and offer feedback?
* We have a campaign debrief at the end of next week, can you please pull a report and prepare to walk us through a working meeting where we evaluate how effective our efforts were?