TeacherApp & TeacherWeb Exams.
1. Adjectives can describe other words.
2. To identify the genre of the adjective, we have to...
take into account the adverb.
look at the attached noun.
look at the number.
3. Adjectives are always written after the noun.
4. Which of the following sentences is not correct?
The blue sky.
My beautiful dress.
The car red.
5. When the adjective depends on the verb, it is written...
in the middle.
6. Which of the following sentences is not correct?
It tastes good.
She looks pretty.
The ball pink is.
7. We generally don't use more than 3 adjectives together.
8. The Qualifying Adjectives are used to...
add more info about a noun.
9. ANY and FEW are examples of...
10. Interrogative Adjectives are used...
in Negative sentences.
to complement the noun.
in Interrogative sentences.
11. Which of the following is a Demostrative Adjective?
12. _____ is the bank.
13. OUR and MY are examples of...
14. I love _____ new shoes.
15. FIRST and TWO are examples of...
16. In general, adjectives have no gender.
17. In which sentence the adjective refers to a female noun?
He is a baby boy.
It is a black stone.
She is a pretty girl.
18. Emily needs _____ pencil.
19. WHAT and WHEN are examples of...
20. _____ is your house?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service