Math Specialist for International Schools Course #3
- Location: Seoul Foreign School - Seoul, South Korea
39 Yeonhui-ro 22-gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul South Korea 03723
December 13 - 15, 2019 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- $500 USD per course
- Deadline to apply: Monday, December 2, 2019
- Deadline to pay: Friday, December 6, 2019
* This course requires a minimum number of registrants. Once we have reached that minimum requirement, invoices will be sent. Please do not book flights or hotels until the workshop is confirmed by SFS. However, you should complete the form as your intent to register for the course.
For further questions or concerns, please contact
Institute Course #3 - Proportional Reasoning
The focus is on the content and the mathematical practices which support the rational numbers and proportional reasoning progressions of the AERO standards. Attention will be given to the progressions of fractions, rational numbers, decimals, percents, and ratio and proportions to develop proportional reasoning skills. Problem solving is a major emphasis of the institute.
Math Specialist International Schools Certificate from the Office of Overseas Schools Aero Project
- Attend and participate in five face-to-face institute courses during the 2019-20 and 2020-21 academic years
- Participate in online discussions and complete all coursework after face-to-face institutes
Name (First, Last)
Name of School
Current Teaching Grade Level
Total Years Taught in International School
List your teaching credential(s), the State, Province, or national authority, and date of expiry
Please list any dietary restrictions (allergies, vegetarian, vegan, etc)
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Seoul Foreign School.