The Dot Essay Writing Competition
Write a brief essay in English (not more than 500 words) about a women from India who has inspired you and is your role model. Look for role models beyond your family, someone who has created an impact in their chosen career or someone who has contributed to the society/environment.
Rules of Engagement:
- One entry per participant
- Zero tolerance for plagiarism
- Creativity and Authenticity are two key criteria for evaluation
- Judges decision will be final
- Deadline for submission: October 16, 2019
For inspiration you can check out our book:
Criteria for evaluation
- All essays will be evaluated by a panel of 3 judges identified by Caterpillar Wings
- Winner (first prize INR 4000, second prize INR 3000) and runner-up in each age category will be recognized and presented with a certificate
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service