Saturday Art Market Sign Up
The Saturday Art Market is an opportunity for our La Crosse area local artists to sell their art and demonstrate to the general public from August 8 – October 10th.
Location: Main Street Plaza at the end of Main Street and Second Street
When: Each Saturday from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm. Artists can start setting up at 9:00 am and must be present when their work is displayed.
The Saturday Art Market will take place each Saturday based on two things:
1. We are working with the La Crosse County Health Department to maintain safety. If our area increases to the highest risk, the Market may not take place. Notice will be sent via email.
2. Weather permitting. We will not set up the market during inclement weather. If you choose to set up it will be at your own risk and choice.
• Art at the Saturday Art Market is fine art, photography, pottery, metal works, jewelry, sculpture, glass, fiber arts and mixed media are allowed.
• All artwork must be acceptable for viewing by the general public. In the case of questionable content, the artist may be asked to remove the work from view.
• Seller must be the creating artist. Mechanical reproductions of artist’s original work may be sold. Browse bins of reproductions may be in site as well. You may create art and demonstrate on site.
• Artists are responsible for collecting, reporting and paying all applicable sales taxes.
• Spaces are approximately 10’ x 10’ in area and may not be shared by artists who are not of the same household, per La Crosse County Health Department.
• If you choose to use a tent it must be weighed down with weights or sandbags.
• Each artist is responsible for supplying and erecting their own display and booths.
• Each artist is responsible for cleaning their area afterward.
Safe Selling Practices:
• A hand sanitizer station will be placed at the beginning of the market.
• We recommend each vendor to have hand sanitizer available at their booth as well to support safety.
• Signage will be displayed on both ends of the art market for people to observe social distancing and to require the wearing of masks.
• Face Masks must be worn by vendors at all times.
• Artist booths must space themselves at a minimum of 6 ft. apart. Spaces should be set up between the herons in some areas.
• Sales and Money handling- Handle product first, then money, then hand sanitize.
• Sanitize hands between EACH transaction
Social Media Handle(s)
Type of Medium
Are you exhibiting your work in any other places in Downtown La Crosse?
Which Saturdays would you like to exhibit?
September 12 (FULL-check to be on cancellation list)
September 19 (FULL-check to be on cancellation list)
September 26 (FULL-check to be on cancellation list)
October 3 (FULL-check to be on cancellation list)
October 10 (FULL-check to be on cancellation list)
Please send 2-3 samples of your work to email@example.com for approval.
AGREEMENT: As a participant, I hereby agree to hold harmless and indemnify Downtown Mainstreet Inc., The La Crosse Arts Initiative, The Pump House Regional Arts Center, the City of La Crosse, and their officers, agents, representatives, volunteers and employees from and against any and all types of claims, demands, losses, liability, actions or expenses arising of any kind whatsoever which connect with participation in the Saturday Art Market. I also agree to defend Downtown Mainstreet, Inc., the City of La Crosse, and their officers, agents, representatives, volunteers and employees against claims or actions by attendees. I further testify that I am authorized by the stated business/individual to give signature to this agreement.
I have read the vendor information, safe selling practices, and the above agreement and agree to abide by all statements.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service