Marketing Strategy Survey
Giver Marketing 20 Question Review
1. How do you currently promote your business?
Print ads or material
Online display ads (Google etc)
Social Media ads
Radio / Television
Cold calls (Phone)
2. How do clients/customers actively find you?
Google / Bing search
Social Media search
Phonebook / Community lists
Driving by your location
3. How do you ask for referrals/reviews?
Face to face
Postcard / Letter
4. What set of words best describe you as a leader?
Pioneer: starter, multiplier, team builder, manager, coordinator, efficient
Revealer: truth-teller, mission-focused, very aware of right and wrong way to do things.
Informer: teacher, trainer, researcher, organizer of information and facts , transcriber, logical , and order.
Nurturer: caring, healthy, balanced, patient, kind, holistic and empathetic.
Talker: Leads others to a next step, helps inspire action, makes a decision easy for others.
5. What is your working personality?
Maintainer (manager, balanced, steady, plotter, resourceful and rule keeper)
Implementer (fixer, problem solver, in the present, get things done, quickly)
Visionary (dreamer, futurist, innovator, recruiter and rule breaker)
6. Which one best describes your organization?
Higher price point, family owned, simple systems, small team, personal touch, accessible and high quality.
Lower price point, corporate structure, complex systems, large team, focused on scaling and high volume.
7. What makes your company really special (beyond customer service)?
8. Write 10 words that describe your favorite clients/customers (Demographics, personal traits, characteristics etc)?
9. Cities/counties you currently offer product/services in? (mention if national or international)
10. Write several key words your client/customer would use to search for your business online?
11. Projected sales revenue for the next 12 months?
12. Number of clients/customers/members/contracts served last year? (new vs recurring if possible)
13. Average revenue from each client/customer yearly?
14. This years marketing budget? (5-15% of total revenue is typical depending on industry)
15. Cost to acquire a long term client/customer (CAC)
16. Top selling products/services?
17. Briefly explain your sales process in 3-5 steps. (After prospect says I want to buy)
18. Big vision and dream for the company, what does it look like in 5-10 years and beyond?
19. Roadblocks, difficulties and frustrations in reaching the vision above?
20. In a perfect world, what will your business look like 1 year from today (specifics and goals please)?
Optional: Do you partner or support and charities or nonprofits?
Current Website: (optional)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service