Anchorage Chamber Door Prize Submissions
Donating a door prize for an Anchorage Chamber event is a great way to increase the exposure of your business among your fellow members. Door prize drawings are held at the weekly “Make it Monday” forums, Business After Hours and several annual events. In order to ensure fair and adequate recognition for your donations, we require all sponsors adhere to the following standards:
• Sponsoring a door prize is a benefit of membership; sponsors must be Anchorage Chamber members in good standing.
• All certificates must be of stand-alone value rather than offer a discount or coupon for products or services (i.e. $25 gift certificate to ABC Company is acceptable. 50% off your next service with ABC Company is not).
• Each item must be valued at $20 or more. Please include the retail value of the door prize with all donations. (Small items may be combined to reach the minimum value if packaged as one prize.)
• Door prize sponsors may submit several door prizes at one time to Anchorage Chamber staff. When submitting door prizes, please indicate which event you would prefer the door prize to be given away at and when you would like it to be given away by.
• The Anchorage Chamber reserves the right to hold or carry over door prizes for future events. We encourage sponsors to submit door prizes to staff at least one business week prior to the event in order to achieve desired recognition.
• Door prizes may be tax deductible as a business expense. W-9 is available upon request.
Door Prize Description
Retail Value ($20 min. value)
Expiration date (if applicable)
Pick Up or Drop Off?
Prize can be emailed to the winner.
Please have an Anchorage Chamber rep pick up
I will mail in/drop off to the Anchorage Chamber office
Event Preference (Check all that apply)
"Make it Monday" forums
Business After Hours
Young Professionals Group
An Anchorage Chamber staff member will follow up with you shortly.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Anchorage Chamber of Commerce.