Вступительный тест Solutions
Ваш контактный телефон
1. ___ you interested in sport?
2. My ___ is a writer and his books are very popular.
3. We live in the city centre and our house ___ have a big garden.
4. There ___ a lot of people outside the school. What's the problem?
5. Cathy ___ a game on her computer at the moment.
6. Paul is very ___. He doesn't go out a lot.
7. ___ you like to come out with us tonight?
8. Dad's ___ work right now. He's a teacher.
9. Did you ___ shopping after school yesterday?
10. There wasn't ___ milk for some breakfast this morning so I had toast and orange juice.
11. I ___ five emails before school today.
12. Turn ___ and you'll see the museum on the left.
on the right
by the right
13. The beach was very crowded ___ Monday.
14. I ___ the new Batman film yet. Is it any good?
am not seen
15. Tom got the ___ marks in the class for his homework.
16. You ___ eat all the cake! It isn't good for you.
17. How ___ time have we got to do this exercise?
18. Don't forget to get ___ the bus at Station Road.
19. Our teacher speaks English to us ___ so that we can understand her.
20. My sister ___ speak French when she was only six years old.
21. I really enjoy ___ new languages and I'd like to learn Italian soon.
22. My father has been a pilot ___ twenty years and he still loves his job.
23. Quick - get the food inside! It ___ any moment.
is going to rain
24. Sam asked me if I ___ a lift home after the concert.
25. Which train ___ for when I saw you on the platform on Sunday?
did you wait
were you waiting
have you waited
are you waiting
26. I ___ not be home this evening. Phone me on my mobile.
27. I hope you ___ a good time at the moment in Greece! Phone soon.
28. If we ___ in the countryside, we'd have much better views than we do now.
29. Do students in your country have to stand ___ when the teacher arrives?
30. You ___ hurry as we've still got twenty minutes before the film starts.
31. I ___ you in the cafe at about 4.30 and we can discuss our plans then, OK?
am going to see
32. I wanted to see Harry. How long ago ___?
has he left
did he live
could he leave
33. I wish Joe ___ to Hawaii on holiday. They're talking about an eruption there on the news.
34. Could I possibly ___some money for the bus fare home? I've lost my bag.
35. People say that avalanche ___ by loud noises in the area but I don't know if that's true.
36. You'll have to drive much ___ than this if you want to pass your test.
37. I must remember ___ Ed to take notes for me while I'm away next week.
38. Look at news! Three cars ___ in a bad accident on the motorway at Dartford.
have been involved
39. I ___ for arriving so late but I was caught up in a traffic jam in the town centre.
40. It was great to see you at the party. I didn't realize how long ___ since we last met.
it had been
it was been
it was being
it is been
41. I'm sorry to trouble you but I was wondering what ___.
time it is
the time was
is the time?
was the time?
42. I really wish people ___ dump litter in front of our house. We have to clear it up every day.
43. Last Tuesday the company told Ruth that they'd emailed her the job details the ___ day.
44. The studio lights went out while the footballer ___.
had been interviewed
was being interviewed
45. By the time I hand in this project, I ___ on it for three weeks!
'll be working
'll have been working
46. Jonah's just fallen down the steps outside and there's ___ everywhere.
47. You should be very proud ___ what you've achieved over the last year.
48. ___ people know this but our school is being inspected today.
49. Look out for a petrol station because I think we're going to run ___ of petrol soon.
50. If I'd gone to the sales yesterday, I ___ one of those cheap bags before they sold out.
could have bought
Когда Вам удобно пройти устное собеседование и узнать Ваши результаты тестирования?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service