- Inside spaces will measure 10 feet by 10 feet. (1) six-foot table and (2) chairs provided. Personal tents, tables, chairs, etc can be used as long as they are confined to your space. Tape or any other adhesive that peels off paint cannot be used to hang posters or signs. No tacks or nails are to be used to attach anything to the walls, tables or chairs.
- Outside spaces will measure 15 feet by 15 feet. Tables and chairs will NOT
be provided. Personal tents, tables, chairs, etc can be used as long as they are confined to your space.
5. All reasonable efforts are used to eliminate duplication of vendor items. You are expected to adhere to the items that you include in your initial application. If you wish to add items, you need to contact the Jones County Heritage Festival to make sure that no other vendor is selling that item. If you add items that are not approved you will be asked to cease from selling them.
6. The Jones County Heritage Festival reserves the right to refuse any vendor/exhibitor that does not, in their opinion, uphold the wholesome family atmosphere that supports Jones County’s rural agricultural heritage.
7. All vehicles will need to be removed from the festival staging area unless prior approval is given.
8. Vendors need to bring sufficient amounts of change for the day. No monetary change will be made available the day of the festival.
9. Vendors/exhibitors who have animals will be expected to have hand washing stations and signs directing festival-goers to wash their hands after handling the animals.
10. Food vendors, other than nonprofits (churches, fire dept, lions club, rotary, 4-H , etc), will need a food vendor application filled out and submitted to the Jones County Health Department, no later than August 21st, 2023 (30 days prior to the festival). There is a $75 application fee to receive your permit. Some items are exempt from the application, so it is imperative to stick to the foods entered on your application.
11. All vendors selling edible food products are expected to engage in safe food handling practices including: wearing gloves, wearing hairnets, providing separate persons to take money, washing hands before handling food, and ensuring food is served at the correct temperature.
11. All vendors/exhibitors are expected to thoroughly clean their space prior to vacating the premises.
12. Vendors who have paid and withdraw their application by the application closing date, August 3rd, 2023 will be eligible for a refund upon completion of festival. All other vendors who pay and do not show will not receive a refund.
13. Exhibitors and all selling vendors should complete the application below. A confirmation email will be provided and acceptance email within 3 business days.
14. We will reach out to vendors who do have not paid by August 3rd, 2023 with an updated invoice to include the late fee and to see if they still want to participate. If we do not hear back from the vendor - we will remove the vendor from our vendor list.
Please call the Jones County Cooperative Extension office at 252-448-9621, MON-THURS 8AM-5PM & FRI 8AM-12PM or email us at email@example.com
with questions or concerns.