1. Email a letter of inquiry, along with any specific questions you may have, to email@example.com.
2. Submit your COMPLETE application to the North Adams Public Arts Commission (PAC). You may email a PDF application, drop off a hard copy application, or submit this online form. If submitting digitally, please email all attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If all materials are included, the PAC will ask you to present your proposal during a PAC meeting. Meetings are scheduled as needed. If the application is not complete, the applicant will be notified. Only COMPLETE applications will be placed on a PAC agenda.
4. During the meeting, the application will be reviewed by the PAC for compliance. Applicant attendance is required; the PAC will work with the applicant as much as possible to determine a meeting date and time.
5. The PAC will approve or deny the proposal, as well as offer suggestions and recommendations to the applicant.
6. If approved, the applicant will enter into an agreement with the City of North Adams.
All applications submitted for consideration by the PAC must include all information and materials requested. The PAC will not review the application until it is complete.
Please note: The City of North Adams is not funding public art proposals and/or projects at this time.
To submit a hard copy application, please download and complete the PDF application, found at https://www.northadamspublicart.org/contact