TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR COURSE/WORKSHOP REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
1.1. All course applicants shall register online.
1.2. All applications are subject to confirmation and applicants will be notified of the course status through email in 5-9 working days before the scheduled commencement date of the course.
1.3. Closing date for registration is 21 working days prior to scheduled course commencement date or as determined by the ExtraOrdinary Horizons.
1.4. Registration is only confirmed upon full payment of course fees.
- For self-sponsored registrants, an applicant's place is only confirmed upon receipt of payment. Places are allocated based on a first-come-first-served basis with full payment made.
- For company-sponsored registrants, registration is confirmed when the invoice is paid.
- Payment is to be made within 7-14 working days from date of invoice. The payment terms are 7-14 working days from the date of invoice or before the commencement of course, whichever is earlier.
1.5. The registration form is to be completed by the course applicant or an authorised representative only.
1.6. The data provided to the ExtraOrdinary Horizons shall be kept strictly confidential and will be used for the purpose of course administration and for communication with the relevant organisations that require information related to the course.
2. PAYMENT OF FEES
2.1. Registration is only confirmed upon full payment of course fees before the commencement of course.
- Please note that as places in a course are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, payment of the course fees upon registration does not guarantee the applicant a place in the course.
2.2. Acceptable modes of payment are as follows:
- CHEQUE: Crossed and made payable to "EXTRAORDINARY HORIZONS" - indicate the name & contact number and course title & date on the back of the cheque.
Indicate: "ATTN: Ms. Lily Goh" on the envelope with the mailing address of Blk 153, Yung Ho Road, #08-27, Singapore 610153 and the name of sender on the back of the envelope.
- ATM/INTERNET-BANKING: Account details are of as follows: DBS Current Account Number 002-905763-2.
Any bank charges incurred have to be borne by the remitter.
- PAYNOW: You can send money with PAYNOW to Company Unique Entity Number (UEN): 53184170K. Alternatively, you can scan the QR code sticker at the point-of-sale for the payment and it will be sent by email/WhatsApp. Please do NOT make any PayLah! payment, using the mobile number as it is linked to the personal account.
NOTE: If you prefer ATM/INTERNET-BANKING/PAYNOW for your preferred payment mode, the acknowledgement of the transaction is needed, and you need to email/WhatsApp the screenshot accordingly.
3. COURSE CANCELLATION, CHANGES & MODIFICATIONS
3.1. ExtraOrdinary Horizons course schedules, including course trainer and/or facilitator, course fees and course availability are subject to change.
3.2. ExtraOrdinary Horizons reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course at short notice; and at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason for such cancellation/postponements. In the event that the applicant's chosen course is cancelled prior to its commencement, ExtraOrdinary Horizons will make a full refund of course fees already paid by the applicant.
4. WITHDRAWAL FROM COURSE & WORKSHOP
4.1. Applicants who wish to withdraw from the courses (Basic Communication Levels 1-3 & Intermediate Communication Levels 1-2) after registration shall write an email to ExtraOrdinary Horizons at email@example.com
4.2. Applicants shall settle all outstanding bills with the ExtraOrdinary Horizons prior to withdrawal. The portion of course fees to be refunded is based on the submission date of the withdrawal as follows:
- On or after date of commencement: NO REFUND
- Less than 10 days before commencement of the course: 50% refund of paid course fees
- Less than 2 weeks before commencement of the course: 70% refund of paid course fees
- 2 weeks before commencement of the course: Full refund of paid course fees
4.3 The fees for the workshops (Deaf Introductory Workshops & Visual-Gestural Communication Workshops) are non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. REPLACEMENT OF MISSED CLASSES/LESSONS
5.1. There shall be strictly no replacement lessons for classes.
5.2. In the special case of private make-up lessons upon availability of course trainer and/or facilitator, each applicant shall pay a non-refundable administrative fee of $35 for the arrangement.
5.3. Applicants who are unable to sit their examinations due to any reasons shall attend on a later date, four days before the last lesson. They shall pay a non-refundable administrative fee of $35 for the arrangement.
6.1. Certificates for our Courses shall be issued to participants who achieved at least 70% attendance (three skipped/missed lessons). All participants shall sign the attendance list for every lesson attended.
6.2. Applicants shall pay a non-refundable administrative fee of $25 for replacement of certificates.
BY TEAM EXTRAORDINARY HORIZONS
(Business Registration Number: 53184170K)
UPDATED on 8 DECEMBER 2021.