1. Every person has the possibility to register and participate in only one seminar.
2. With your registration you will receive the detailed program of the entire workshop and other useful information about your trip and the island.
3. Seminars cost 900 €. Courses, tools, notes, accommodation, breakfast and dinner buffet, transportation around the island, dance lessons, cooking lessons and hiking are included. (Reduced prices for people who are interesting only for the lessons)
4. To participate you need to fill out this form and pay the deposit of 400 € to the following account: ALPHA BANK IBAN: 150140785078502101052759 BIC: GRBAGRAAXXX Name MELIS KONSTANTINOS. Note: "Ceramic Art Seminar" or "Video Art Seminar" corresponding to your choice.
5. The rest of the seminar cost should be paid by the 6th of September 2015.
6. If you want to cancel your participation until August 31 the full deposit will be refunded to you. Cancellation one week before the seminar (from 6 September) is not refundable.
7. The courses will be delivered in English and Greek language. If there are four participants with the same origin then there will be the possibility for interpretation.
8. Participants at the Seminar of Ceramic Art will have to ensure the transfer of their ceramics they created at the end of the seminar (free space in luggage).
9. Participants in the Video Game Seminar are obliged to bring a laptop.
10. We are not responsible for any cancellations of ferries or air routes, of bad weather and for strikes.
11. The Seminar may be canceled if there is force majeure. In this case participants will receive the seminar costs.
12. For any questions or comments email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org