Penn Hills - Sponsor A Player - Uniform Drive
Dear Friends, Alumni, and Parents of Penn Hills Athletics,
Penn Hills Athletics needs your help to buy our teams new uniforms! Some of the teams' uniforms are 5-10 years old and the current budget constraints do not allow us to purchase new uniforms for the student-athletes. We are hoping the Penn Hills Community will step up to make this happen for our current student-athletes.
How does it work?
• Choose the sport(s) you’d like to sponsor.
• Select the jersey number(s) to sponsor. You can sponsor the number you wore in high school!
• Send a check payable to “Penn Hills School District” to Penn Hills Athletics, 309 Collins Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15235.
• Come back to Penn Hills High School to meet the current player wearing the jersey you sponsored at a donor appreciation game once the goal is met.
• See your donation be put to good use for years to come as student-athletes represent the Penn Hills red and gold.
Thank you for your continued support and, as always, GO BIG RED!
Penn Hills School District
*Donations to the Penn Hills School District are tax deductible. Once purchased, all uniforms become school district property, and will be worn by teams over the next several years.
*Teams not listed below already received new uniforms in 2018-19 through a donation from Spitzer Auto.
Penn Hills Graduation Year
What sport(s) would you like to sponsor?
BOYS SOCCER: $100/2 sets (8 sponsors needed!)
BOYS BASKETBALL: $100 each (23 sponsors needed!)
CHEERLEADING: $200 each (27 sponsors needed!)
GIRLS BASKETBALL: $100 each (27 sponsors needed!)
GOAL MET FOR GIRLS SOCCER!
GOAL MET FOR WRESTLING (20 singlets)!
GOAL MET FOR BOYS VOLLEYBALL (30 uniforms)!
GOAL MET FOR GIRLS VOLLEYBALL (30 uniforms)!
GOAL MET FOR FOOTBALL (84 uniforms)!
What jersey number(s) would you like to sponsor? You can sponsor the number you wore in high school! If no preference, please indicate that here.
Total Donation Amount
Any additional comments or questions?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of PHSD.