Linganore Staff Recognition
Every day great things happen at Linganore High School. Staff members who support great things should be recognized for the excellence, outstanding service, and dedication they demonstrate. We want to celebrate employees that show exemplary individual achievement, contribution to the school, and performance that goes above and beyond their duties; as-well-as to acknowledge the efforts of those whose efforts have inspired and supported the performance of others. Help us in commending the staff members of Linganore High School for their efforts and contributions.
Criteria for Nominations
A candidate should possess one or more of the following:
· Exhibits dedication, commitment and professionalism beyond normal job duties
· Acts as a role model or mentor for students and/or colleagues
· Demonstrates exceptional leadership
· Works with colleagues to develop and implement new programs or ideas in their department and/or the school
· Shows motivation and commitment to LHS working to improve relations between and among staff, faculty and students
Staff Member's First Name
Staff Member's Last Name
Provide a description of how the staff member actions/efforts deserve to have their efforts at LHS recognized and celebrated.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Frederick County Public Schools.