ILLFEST 2021 PERFORMER APPLICATION
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in applying to perform at ILLfest 2021. Please review your application carefully before submitting.
Selected applicants will be contacted with all relevant information before the end of July, 2021.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email our team at
**PLEASE NOTE: ILLfest does not accept inbound musician and DJ inquiries.
Stage Performer (Dance)
Performer / Act Name:
Please list all relevant socials (Website, Instagram, Facebook, etc.):
Briefly summarize your performance art and how you would like to perform at ILLfest this year?
Are you applying as a single performer or as a group?
Contact First and Last Name:
Contact Phone Number:
Contact Email Address:
Emergency Contact (First and Last Name):
Emergency Contact Phone Number:
Have you performed at ILLfest or ILLectric River previously? Check all that apply:
(Optional) ILLfest Reference:
Are there any *essential* performance accommodations we should be aware of? Examples include but are not limited to: Minimum Amount of Space Required for Performance, Fire Extinguishers, etc. **Please do not include hospitality requests**:
ILLfest Performer Code of Ethics
1. All Performers will treat other Performers, staff and guests with respect. If a problem arises, resolution should be deferred to security, staffing Leads or Festival Leadership.
2. There will be no use and/or consumption of alcohol/drugs by any Performer who is on duty at ILLfest. You must show up sober to your performance. This is to ensure your safety and the safety of those around you.
3. Performers will make every effort to fulfill their contract responsibilities. Items include, but not limited to: being on time, being in costume and having pre-approved props ready to go. Please note, Performer contracts are a case-by-case basis.
4. Performers will be professional when engaging with all ILLfest attendees. List includes, but not limited to: ILLfest guests, Media, Press, Artists, Operations, Volunteers, Security and Vendors. Be mindful of those working around you, come prepared and choose a positive attitude.
5. No Performer will use to their own advantage any property or money belonging to the Festival. Failure to do so will result in dismissal from the Festival.
6. Performers are to respect and not abuse their credentials. Performers will respect Security enforcing credential checks and will not enter zones outside of their credentials. Failure to do so will result in dismissal from the festival.
ILLfest Safety Statement
ILLfest has a zero-tolerance policy for sexual assault and harassment of any kind. This includes, but is not limited to: non-consensual photography or recording, repeated disruption of festival events, unwelcome attention or physical contact, intimidation, bathroom policing, stalking, physical assault or battery, and rape. ILLfest does not tolerate offensive language used as a method of violence directed at any individual due to, but not limited to: their sexual orientation, race, religion, appearance or physical attributes, disability, citizenship or nationality, gender, gender identity, gender presentation, or age. ILLfest will take immediate action against those creating an unsafe space for attendees. If you see someone grab, touch, or talk to someone inappropriately, find an ILLfest staffing lead or security team member and report it.
By signing my name below, I accept the ILLfest Performer Code of Ethics and the ILLfest Safety Statement:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Illevated Sounds.