Focus on the Children Application
Thank you for reaching out to Focus on the Children.
AT THIS TIME, ALL REQUESTS / APPLICATIONS MUST COME FROM A PROFESSIONAL CASE WORKER, SCHOOL COUNSELOR, LOCAL HELP RESOURCE (REFERRAL).
Examples of types of requests but not limited to (*** indicates special COVID19 response):
1. Beds and cribs for children currently living in the home ***
*PLEASE NOTE CRIBS WILL BE CONSIDERED IF BABY HAS ALREADY ARRIVED OR BIRTH IS IMMANENT.
2. Class trips
3. Camp opportunities
4. Recreation equipment and costs
6. School supplies ***
7. Club participation
8. Evaluations / assessments
9. Special medical needs, prescription refills, and copays ***
10. Arts and culture opportunities
11. Other unique needs or opportunities where funding is not available or is insufficient through other resources
12. Temporary Child Care Costs ***
If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We may not be able to assist, but may be able to provide contact information for area services and resources.
PLEASE NOTE - NO CASH FUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED TO INDIVIDUALS / ONLY PAYMENTS TO VENDORS, SERVICE AGENCIES, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE (i.e. child care), OR ONLINE ORDERS CAN BE MADE.
Continue to the NEXT section to complete the application >
Contact us at: 585-502-7157 ~
/ Visit our website for more information:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service