2SLGBTQIA+ Warm Line Volunteer Application
NEXT TRAINING SESSIONS WILL BE IN EARLY 2021
Thanks to grant funding from the United Way and the Government of Canada, Planned Parenthood NLSHC is launching a new warm line service for 2SLGBTQIA+ people (Two-Spirit, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual, or any gender/sexuality minorities) in Newfoundland and Labrador. We are seeking volunteer operators for this phone line to provide peer support services to callers.
Volunteer warm line operators MUST:
- be at least 19 years old
- identify as part of the 2SLGBTQIA+ community
- attend all volunteer training sessions (delivered online due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- submit signed documentation (confidentiality agreement, certificate of conduct, etc)
- commit to a minimum one year volunteering with PPNLSHC
- commit to a minimum number of warm line shifts per month (approx. 3 hours/week)
If you accept the above requirements, please fill out and submit this application form to be considered as a warm line operator. If you have any questions about the application process, or any of the questions on this form, please email
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Planned Parenthood Newfoundland and Labrador Sexual Health Centre.