- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
•If you are a NON FOOD Exhibitor, see application here: bit.ly/CVM2017NonFoodApp•If you are an exhibitor selling and/or sampling PACKAGED FOOD/DRINK items see application here: bit.ly/CVM2017PackagedFoodApp•If you are a FOOD COURT vendor selling ready-to-eat non packaged food items see application here: bit.ly/CVM2017FoodCourtApp
• Our giant food court (with 20+ vendors), draws thousands of enthusiastic vegan and vegan-curious attendees who are ready to eat. The food court generated over $40,000 in sales in 2017 over a seven-hour period.
• Our 24,000 square foot exhibit hall draws thousands of people who are eager to try the latest vegan products and services. A large percentage of these people are non-vegans who are interested in the vegan lifestyle and particularly vegan products. Our sponsors are set up in the prime booth locations that we know will get the heaviest traffic.
• Each year we attract some of the leading luminaries of the vegan world who give inspirational presentations in our Main Speaker Room and join together for insightful panel discussions in our Panel Room. Each of these areas is available for sponsor naming rights.
• Meanwhile, top local and national chefs work their magic at our state-of-the-art Chef Demo Kitchen, and local singer-songwriters and musical groups entertain attendees on the music stage in our Culture Café. There are so many activities throughout our event that most people hang around all day in this immersive empowering experience.
• The opportunity to have your logo on our Premiere Photo Wall Backdrop. Photos are shared on social media by us and attendees.
An enticing red carpet leads to an area where paparazzi and thousands of smartphone-wielding attendees will be immortalizing their friends' grand entrances with portraits in front of the Premiere Photo Wall.These images will be streamed across the world via Facebook, Instagram and other social media pages of tech-savvy and image aware attendees.We will be prominently displaying and promoting hashtags for participants to use as they share these memorable images across social media. A professional photographer will be on site, capturing people using their own smartphones and taking posed photos.These images will be displayed in a special feature section of the Chicago VeganMania website, which is visited year-round.Best of all, the step and repeat wall will be emblazoned with the Chicago VeganMania 9 logo, as well as the logos of our top sponsors. Your brand could be associated with one of the most exciting vegan events in the country as well as a whole lot of healthy, happy people who are a part of your target audience, including many people with large fan bases.
ValuesWe condemn the killing, injuring, enslavement, and/or exploitation of all living beings. The core human values of justice, equality, peace, freedom, compassion and goodwill are consistent with and paramount to these values, thus we believe that all violence and exploitation, even if committed by others in our community, is not to be excused or tolerated.
We acknowledge and value the larger community, and we recognize that each of us is on our own path. We welcome everyone into our events, including those whose values are different from our own, as long as there is reciprocated respect. We present our culture, economy and community in the spirit of sharing, with goodwill toward all.
VisionOur vision is to help create a world based on compassion, peace, and respect for all living beings, where everyone has a sincere appreciation for the interconnectedness of life.
BREAKDOWN: Equipment load out begins at 5:00 pm. ABSOLUTELY NO EARLY BREAKDOWN WILL BE PERMITTED. All materials must be removed from the grounds by 7:00 pm on Saturday, September 23rd.
PAYPAL: After your application is approved, a PayPal invoice with your assigned table will be emailed to the email on your application. Your table will be held for 48 hours, and released if payment is not received.
CHECK: If paying by check, you must email or call Sandi Swiss at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-967-9930 stating you will be paying by check, along with your company name and booth number. If the check along with copy of the application has not been received in 10 business days, the booth will be released again for other vendors to purchase. MAKE ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO: Chicago VeganMania*You must include the name of your business and booth number assignment in the notes section of payment to insure proper booth assignment.
All checks must be mailed to Chicago VeganMania, PO Box 7192 Chicago IL 60680.
Questions can be directed to Sandi Swiss at email@example.com OR (312) 967-9930.
ADDITIONAL INSURED: Chicago VeganMania Inc AND Chicago Park District EVENT LOCATION: 5917 N Broadway Ave, Chicago, IL 60660CERTIFICATE HOLDER: Chicago VeganMania Inc c/o Sandi Swiss P.O. Box 7192 Chicago, IL 60680
Please forward an email copy with subject line "Insurance for CVM" prior to the day of event to firstname.lastname@example.org
The most current booth availability can be found here.https://newleafalliance.org/vendor-map/