BELLIS MUSIC CAMP 2021: Camper Registration
Bellis Music Camp: 1957-2021
August 1-7, 2021
Cost per camper: $695
You have been accepted as a camper to Bellis Music Camp for 2021 (campers this year will be 9th, 8th, and 7th graders). This form is to confirm that you will be attending camp this summer and to re-collect registration information.
A $225 non-refundable deposit is due by June 7 and the remaining balance of $470 is due by July 1. If camp is cancelled, your deposit will be refunded.
Please see below for our COVID precautions for camp in anticipation of making sure camp is safe and healthy this year. We will be monitoring LA County and CDC requirements as the situation progresses and will make changes as necessary. If you have any questions, please email us at
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Student First Name
Student Last Name
Anticipated Requirements Before Camp:
- All campers, junior counselors, counselors, and staff must complete a pre-screening 3 days before camp
- All campers, junior counselors, counselors, and staff will have their temperature checked before registration on-site
- All campers, junior counselors, counselors, and staff are suggested to quarantine 7 days before camp
- All Bellis staff will be vaccinated
Anticipated Requirements During Camp:
- All cabins will be at reduced capacity - campers will not be sharing bunk beds with other campers, junior counselors, or
- We will perform daily screenings and temperature checks to monitor camp and staff health
- All campers, junior counselors, counselors, and staff must wear masks. Exceptions: eating, playing their instrument (winds
only), or using the shower.
- Rehearsals and classes will be socially distanced. Any rehearsal with a band instrument will be held outside.
- Meal times can be split into 2 cohorts if needed so campers can properly social distance while they eat.
- If a camper exhibits any symptoms they will be immediately isolated and a risk assessment will be performed by a registered
nurse. Necessary contact tracing will be performed and any students at risk will be screened and monitored as well.
- If a camper is too sick to continue at camp for any reason, parents or guardians will be called to pick up their camper early and
take their camper to be tested for COVID-19 as soon as possible. Your local urgent care facility will provide the test.
My student will comply with all anticipated requirements
I understand that failure to comply with these requirements will result in a parent or guardian being required to pick up their camper early.
I understand the requirements and am registering for Bellis Music Camp 2021.
Yes, I will be attending Bellis Music Camp 2021.
No, I will not be attending Bellis Music Camp 2021.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service