Life's Transitions - TomorrowToday
Thank you for your time and willingness to contribute.
This survey is made up of 6 questions based on how we experience transitions in every-day life. Understanding your perspective and experiences will help our team better assist you as you navigate some of life's ongoing transitions.
Please answer the questions on just 1 of your life transitions, whether personal or work-related.
We highly appreciate your valuable insights. To contribute further, please email
Thank you :)
Name (or alias)
Nature of Transition
Personal (eg. Marriage, having a baby, separation, moving homes, serious illness etc)
Professional (eg. Promotion, changing jobs, retirement, merger, rebranding, redundancy etc.)
Please name the transition/s (Please answer following questions on only 1 of these if more than one)
1. What was/is your biggest gain from this transition?
2. Was this one of the reasons you underwent the process?
3. What is the main thing you count as a loss in the transition process?
4. How did you / are you grieving & handling this loss?
5. Name 1 Thing that suprised you most about the process.
6. What approaches/lessons do you think would have helped you transition better?
You're done! :) Anything you'd like to add?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service