1. Requests may be made at HKCC website, submitted to HKCC offices in person or via postal mail. Requests made via telephone, e-mail or fax will not be accepted.
2. Once the request is granted, parents will be notified via telephone, followed by a “Class Time Change Confirmation” via e-mail or fax.
3. Members should remain in current classes until notification from HKCC is received.
4. While waiting for class change, class fee shall still be paid. Class fee shall be paid via bank auto-pay system and will be debited on the first business day in January, March, May, July, September and November. If parents give up waiting and choose to withdraw from HKCC, application shall be submitted at least 15 days prior to the Debit Date. For details, please refer to “Withdrawal Application” form.
5. Due to limited places in each class, switching to other classes will only be possible when there are vacancies. Requests will be processed on first-come-first-serve basis.
6. Request made for the same level again within the next 6 months of a successful change will not be accepted.
7. Please visit our website at www.hkcchoir.org/class-schedule
for the timetables of all classes.
8. HKCC has the final decision for placement arrangements.