Erie Library Bicycle-Friendly Driver Sign-up 7.30.19
When: Tuesday, July 30 from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Where: Erie Meeting Room, Erie Community Library, 400 Powers St, Erie, CO 80516
The 1.5 hour, interactive class covers the following topics:
- Common causes of crashes between motorists and bicyclists and how to avoid them.
- Why sharing the road is the safest option for both motorists and bicyclists.
- Legal and illegal behavior for motorists and bicyclists.
- How to navigate on-street bicycle infrastructure while driving a motor vehicle.
- What laws and etiquette we teach bicyclists.
Please email Chris, Bicycle Colorado's lead educator, with any questions at
*These courses are provided at no cost through a grant awarded to Boulder County by the Regional Air Quality Council and a matching grant from Cyclists 4 Community.
Name (first and last)
Can we provide any accommodations or would you like to share anything to help us create a more inclusive space for you? (i.e. access for people with disabilities, gender pronouns, etc.)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bicycle Colorado.