Corporate Booth Application
Applications are due by January 17th, 2020 and the order will be chosen by a randomizer.
Professionalism is a priority at Corporate Cookie Booths. Please remember that you will be representing GSGLA. Your troop is financially responsible for the inventory that you sell at your Corporate Cookie Booth.
Corporate Booths are allowed for Cadettes and above. However, they are NOT available to first year troops of any level.
If selected for a Corporate Booth, your troop agrees to the following conditions:
1. Girls must be in Girl Scout uniforms with vests or sashes, or in business-like attire. Girls must not wear jeans or T-shirts. Adults must also be in Girl Scout uniforms or business attire.
2. Eating and smoking are prohibited at all booth programs. Any water containers should be out of sight of customers.
3. Girls may not go anywhere in the building without an adult accompanying them.
4. Two adults must be at every booth program.
5. Each troop should bring three to five girls.
6. Troops must be ON TIME; please arrive shortly before the booth time so you can set up.
7. If you took advantage of cookies on consignment and you do not wish to keep the unsold cookies, you MUST return them to your local cupboard within the designated time frame indicated on your form at time of (cookie) pick up.
8. Once assigned to a corporate booth, please refer to your Corporate Booth form for further information.
204A Journey Girls - Arcadia
204U Journey Girls - Upland
400 Rancho Foothill
404 Anita Oaks/Mission Camellias
406 Canon Trails/Rio Hondo
407 Cresenta Valley/Glendale
409 River Trails
412 La Canada
415 Las Caballeras
416 Puente Hills
418 San Marino
420 South Pasadena
421 Covina Oaks
422 West Covina
425 Crown Poppy
426 Mountain View
427 Campo Verde
450 Las Colinas
505 Holly Hills
506 Wilshire Park Village
509 Westchester/Del Rey
511 Culver City
513 Northeast Hills
514 New Center City
515 El Segundo
516 East LA
518 Center City
522 La Brea Heights
524 King Harbor
526 North Redondo Beach
528 Manhattan Beach
529 South Bay Four
540 San Pedro
542 Santa Monica Bay
543 South Torrance
545 North Torrance
605 Rancho Calabasas
606 Las Virgenes
612 Golden Savannahs
616 Canyon Star
624 Woodland Hills
640 Mission Valley
641 Twin Oaks
642 Heart of the Valley
649 Coyote Canyon
650 North River
Troop level- Select all that apply
Grades- Select all that apply
Troop Leader/Cookie Chair
Our troop uniforms are:
Full official uniform
Sash/vest with pin
Please select all of the dates and times your troop is available for a corporate booth
Tuesday, Feb 11th (11:30AM-1:30PM)
Tuesday, Feb 11th (3:30PM-5:30PM)
Wednesday, Feb 12th (11:30AM-1:30PM)
Wednesday, Feb 12th (3:30PM-5:30PM)
Tuesday, Feb 18th (11:30AM-1:30PM)
Tuesday, Feb 18th (3:30PM-5:30PM)
Thursday, Feburary 20th (11:30AM-1:30PM)
Thursday, Feburary 20th (3:30PM-5:30PM)
The above dates will more than likely be used for corporate booths. However, other opportunities may arise. The majority of Corporate buildings prefer to host during the lunch time slots. Please know that it is the parent and troop's responsibility to make this decision and to make arrangements with the school.
Sporting events (as well as other corporate opportunities) often become available on short notice and will be offered to the next troop in line, as determined by the original randomizer.
Thank you for your response!
Have a connection to a corporate building? If you can help us get approval for the building as a corporate booth site, your troop will automatically be placed there this year. Starting next year, the building will go into the regular corporate booth pool. Please contact Noeleen at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service