WILDERNESS SEASON TEN VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at Wilderness 2020. Volunteering with us is a great opportunity to get an insight into what it is like to work on a festival, meet new people, learn new skills and have fun. Before you apply there are a couple of things we need to mention:
* You must be 18 years or over by 29th July 2020.
* You will need to be available to work between Wednesday 29th July - Monday 3rd August (at least).
* You will be required to work a maximum of 3 x 8 OR 4 x 6 hour shifts (or equivalent).
* You will be required to pay a deposit of £150 via PayPal that will be refunded upon completion of all your shifts.
* You will be provided with 1 meal per shift. There are also plenty of food stalls available with food for as little as £4.50 and you are more than welcome to bring your own food.
* If you do not have a UK National Insurance number, you must have a visa/work permit evidencing your right to work in the UK.
* You will need to bring your own tent / camping equipment to stay in.
* We aim to get back to all applicants by Friday July 3rd 2020.
We really look forward to having you,
Wilderness HQ x
Please let us know what you’re all about, including any previous experience that might be relevant.
Preferred Volunteer Department / Role?
Please let us know what areas you are most interested in working in at the festival. We cannot guarantee everyone will get their first choice but, where possible, we will use it as a guide in allocating you.
Gate Greeter (liaising with performers and crew on arrival to offer directions & advice)
Programming Assistant (assisting Programming Team with various tasks across the festival venues, including back of house venue work, stage resets, artist riders & artist liaison)
Info Tent Staff (engaging with festivalgoers and crew as a hub for enquiries)
Build Crew (working alongside production & creative production to build the festival)
Wellbeing Staff (from reception to info and venue staff, great for anyone with an interest in wellbeing)
Banqueting Staff (helping to deliver fine-dining to a mass audience of around 400 people)
Programme Seller (perfect for those volunteering as a pair, engaging with festivalgoers selling our programmes across site)
Date of Birth
Personal Email Address
The one you would like to be contacted on
PayPal Email Address
All applicants will need a PayPal account in order to pay their deposit.
National Insurance Number
If you do not have a UK National Insurance Number please answer 'N/A' below and email a copy of a visa/work permit evidencing your right to work in the UK to
with the title 'Volunteer Work Visa'
Emergency Contact Info
Please provide: Name, relationship, address and phone number of your emergency contact person
Do You Have Any Existing Medical Requirements or Health Issues?
If none, please state 'N/A' below. If yes, please give details.
Please choose all those applicable
Monday 27th July
Tuesday 28th July
Wednesday 29th July
Thursday 30th July
Friday 31st July
Saturday 1st August
Sunday 2nd August
We try our best to pair friends up so you can work together but we can't guarantee it. If you have anyone you'd like to work with please write their name below and we'll do our best to pair you in shifts.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service