2020 Jones County Heritage Festival Vendor/Exhibitor Application
The event will be held from 7:00 pm- 10:00 pm on November 13th and 9:00 am - 4:00 pm on November 14th 2020 at the Jones County Fairgrounds.
Food vendors will be allowed to sell on Friday night and all other vendors will be open to sell at 9:00am on Saturday.
Set up on Friday, November 13th begins at 12 noon and has to be completed by 5:00 pm, or November 14th from 6:30am - 8:30am. All vendors/exhibitors should adhere to the heritage theme and will be expected to stay from the beginning of the festival until the end.
1. All application for vendors and exhibitors are due by October 30th, 2020. For profit food vendors please see #9.
2. Pricing: In an effort to encourage participation- all "FREE" vendor spaces must pay a deposit of $40. This will be refunded after the event to vendors who attend and remain on the premises until the break down time of 4:00pm.
Educational exhibits: FREE
Heritage skills (eligible to sell demonstrated skill projects): FREE
School clubs and youth activity vendors: $20
Political Campaigns: $40
Food vendors: $40
All other vendors: $40
3. All spaces will be outside and will measure 15 feet by 15 feet.
4. All reasonable efforts are used to eliminate duplication of vendor items. You are expected to adhere to the items that you include in your initial application. If you wish to add items, you need to contact the Jones County Heritage Festival to make sure that no other vendor is selling that item. If you add items that are not approved you will be asked to cease from selling them.
5. The Jones County Heritage Festival reserves the right to refuse any vendor/exhibitor that does not, in their opinion, uphold the wholesome family atmosphere that supports Jones County’s rural agricultural heritage.
6. All vehicles will need to be removed from the festival staging area unless prior approval is given.
7. Tables and chairs will NOT be provided for any groups. Personal tents, tables, chairs, etc can be used as long as they are confined to your space. Vendors need to bring sufficient amounts of change for the day. No monetary change will be made available the day of the festival.
8. Vendors/exhibitors who have animals will be expected to have hand washing stations and signs directing festival-goers to wash their hands after handling the animals.
9. Food vendors, other than nonprofits (churches, fire dept, lions club, rotary, 4-H , etc), will need a food vendor application filled out and submitted to the Jones County Health Department, no later than October 9th, 2020 (30 days prior to the festival). There is a $75 application fee to receive your permit. Some items are exempt from the application, so it is imperative to stick to the foods entered on your application. The application will only be emailed/mailed to vendors who need to submit.
10. All vendors selling edible food products are expected to engage in safe food handling practices including: wearing gloves, wearing hairnets, providing separate persons to take money, and washing hands before handling food.
11. All vendors/exhibitors are expected to thoroughly clean their space prior to vacating the premises.
12. Vendors who have paid and withdraw their application by the application closing date, October 30th, will be eligible for a refund upon completion of festival. All other vendors who pay and do not show will not receive a refund.
13. Exhibitors and all selling vendors should complete the application below. A confirmation email will be provided immediately and acceptance email within 48 hours. All fees should be paid within 15 calendar days of your acceptance email (or those applications submitted between October 19th- 30th, payment is due by
November 2nd). All fees should be mailed or hand delivered to Jones County Heritage Festival 367A NC Highway 58 South Trenton, NC 28585. Checks should be made payable to "JCHF" or exact cash provided.
14. Vendors who do not pay within the allotted 15 calendar day time period of their acceptance will lose their space and will need to reapply if still wanting to participate.
If you have questions, call 252-448-9621 or email
Name of Exhibitor or Vendor
Please provide the name of your business.
Please list the person responsible for the vendor space/exhibit.
Type of Vendor or Exhibitor?
Educational Exhibitor - absolutely no sales
Heritage Skill (can sell your demonstrated skills)
School Clubs/Youth activity
Other Selling Vendor
What are you vending or exhibiting?
It is important that you provide a complete list of items you are vending or exhibiting because we try not to have duplicates. You are expected to bring only those items you sign up for unless you get additional items cleared before the festival. (See #4 above)
Do you need electricity?
Electricity is $20 extra and must be secured before the festival.
I will not need electricity
I will need electricity and my $20 will be included in my payment
Do you have special needs i.e. handicapped parking, water, etc.?
If you are a vendor, your payment is expected to secure your space. If we do not receive your payment within 15 days of your application acceptance email, your space will be relinquished. (See #13 above for address)
My payment is in the mail
I will drop off my payment to the Jones County Extension Office
By typing your name below, you agree to adhere to the rules of the Jones County Heritage Festival as set forth above on this application.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Jones County Government.