Ginger's Revenge - Tasting Room Manager Application
Tasting Room Manager (Full-Time)
Ginger’s Revenge – Asheville, NC
Ginger’s Revenge is a craft brewery in Asheville, NC, specializing in the production of alcoholic ginger beer. We are seeking a well-rounded candidate to manage all aspects of our tasting room. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to delivering a five-star experience to our guests, have strong attention to detail, and be highly organized and adaptable.
We are looking for an individual who is excited to work for a young, growing company and who wants to bring and execute creative ideas to enhance the customer experience. At a minimum, our ideal candidate will have at least five years experience in customer service and 1-2 years experience in bar management.
- Oversee Tasting Room: Open and close the tasting room, reconcile cash drawer, troubleshoot draft beer flow issues, change kegs and provide brewery tours as needed. Assist in the hiring, training, and scheduling of tasting room employees.
- Safety: Ensure that we provide a safe environment for our customers and team members.
- Guest Experience: Cultivate a welcoming and inclusive experience for all guests, stay on top of industry trends, and collaboratively lead the tasting room experience.
- Leadership: Oversee profitability of the tasting room by identifying and executing on opportunities to lower costs and increase revenues.
- Bartending: Attending to customers needs and adhering to state guidelines and laws.
- Inventory: Manage tasting room inventory stock levels and ensure that beer, merchandise, non-alcoholic beverages, and food are stocked. Process, coordinate and ship all online merchandise sales.
- Bookkeeping: Book tasting room sales and expenses.
- Event Management: Schedule and promote events in tasting room including: live music, non-profit events, private events, etc. (as we are able to safely do so)
- Organization: Maintain a clean, safe, and organized working environment.
Key requirements include:
- A love of craft beverages.
- Must be able to lift 60+ pounds.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- 1+ years working as a bar or tasting room manager.
- 5+ years working in customer service.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Availability to work weekends.
- Experience working with POS systems.
- Computer literacy of Google docs and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This is a full-time salaried position eligible for benefits 90 days after start date. As a company, we strive to respect a healthy work-life balance. Benefits include PTO and an employer-subsidized health care plan.
Qualified candidates should:
1. Fill out the online job application below.
2. Send a resume and cover letter to
You must fill out the application in full to be considered for the position. No phone calls or drop-ins, please.
First and Last Name
# of years of customer service experience:
Less than 5 years
# of years of management experience:
What attracts you to this position?
What makes you uniquely qualified for this position?
This is a full-time position. When are you available to start?
What is your desired compensation?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ginger's Revenge.