Strathcona BIA Membership Application Form 2019
Dear Strathcona BIA member,
The 2019 Annual General Meeting (AGM) and luncheon will be held on Thursday, September 26th at 397 Alexander Street from 11:30am - 1:30pm on the unceded territories of the Musqueam, Squamish and Tsleil-Waututh Nations. Doors will open at 11:00am. Programming will start at 11:30am followed by lunch and beverages served by the Belgard Kitchen.
Members will consider and vote on the following:
• Adoption of 2018 AGM minutes
• Year in Review presented by SBIA Board President
• Report of the auditor & consideration of the 2018/2019 financial statements
• Appointment of auditor for 2019/2020
• Year Ahead presented by SBIA Executive Director
• Adoption of the 2020/2021 budget
• Election of Directors
• Other business as properly arises before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Please click next to learn how to vote at the AGM.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Strathcona Business Improvement Association.
Terms of Service