Maryland General Assembly Student Page Program - Supplemental MCPS Form
Please complete the supplemental MCPS application form below. These will be reviewed by the selection committee when deciding on candidates for interview. Please limit your answers to 200 words or less and complete by 5:00 PM on Friday, October 26, 2018. This application form will no longer be accepting responses after this time. Contact Mrs. Shella B. Cherry, MCPS Coordinator for Student Leadership and Volunteers, with any questions at
or 240-994-7494. Thank you!
1. Why are you applying to serve as a student page for the 2018 Maryland General Assembly?
2. If you were selected to participate in the student page program, what aspect(s) of state government operation would interest you sufficiently to cause you to spend extra time doing research on the topic(s)?
3. What two political or governmental issues affecting the state of Maryland most interest you? Please explain.
4. What leadership experience do you have? Share your experience with school and community activities that will help you be successful in the student program.
5. If selected as a participant in the Maryland General Assembly Student Page Program, what would you hope to personally gain from the experience?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Montgomery County Public Schools.
Terms of Service