Instructions for applicants
1. The presenter should be one of the authors of the paper.
2. Proofs to be given during submission for grant are, to & fro travel tickets (3rd ac in train or corresponding amount), bills of local travel, ID card of the parent institution, type of registration in the parent institution and IEEE member ID if available.
3. These proofs should be submitted online as pdf documents within 30 days after the conference.
4. The total grant is capped at INR 7000/-.
5. The issue of grants will be as per the discretion of the scrutiny committee.
Name of the applicant
Title of the paper
Names of authors
Please enter author names separated by a comma (,)
Name of corresponding author
Whether the corresponding author is an IEEE member or not
If yes, IEEE ID
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of BITS Pilani University.