Delivered in partnership by Architecture Media and State Library of Queensland since 2016, the Asia Pacific Architecture Festival is an exciting program of exhibitions, installations, symposia, lectures and workshops that promote and celebrate architecture’s contribution to the culture, sustainability and economy of the Asia Pacific region.
To join the conversation, submit your activity for inclusion in the 2023 program using this form. Presenting partners can reach a broad audience in Brisbane, regional Queensland and throughout Australia and the Asia Pacific. Applications are free of charge and will close on 21 April 2023.
The festival's curators will assess applications using the following criteria:
- Alignment to the core message of the Asia Pacific Architecture Festival (APAF): Culture, sustainability and economy – Why design matters.
- Relevance to the objective of the festival: to promote and celebrate architecture’s pivotal role in the culture, sustainability and economy of the Asia Pacific region.
- Ability to engage the built environment and design industry and/or the general public.
- Potential reach to audiences across the Asia Pacific region.
- Capacity to be successfully delivered by the applicant.