Application: Phyllis Pitre Bursary for Adult Learners (2021)
What is the bursary?
This bursary is a grant ($500) that will be awarded to three applicants.
Who can qualify?
To qualify, you must be an adult who:
- Is working towards skills development for a present job or a future career interest
- Is 30 years or older
- Is in or plans to enter a post secondary program or accredited training program to earn a certificate, diploma, or degree.
How do I apply?
To apply for a bursary you must:
- Complete the on-line application below.
- Write a 1-2 page essay (500 – 1000 words) or record a 2-4 minute video.
- Provide two written references from people who are familiar with your efforts to reach your goals, e.g. current or past employer, teacher/instructor. Do not use references from family members. Letters of Reference can be emailed to
- Provide a copy of proof of enrollment or acceptance email sent from the training institution you are attending.
What to include in the essay or video:
- Describe your education and career goals.
- What are your greatest strengths and challenges and how will they impact your education and career goals?
- Tell us about a difficult situation you have dealt with and how you have overcome it.
When will I hear about my application?
Successful applicants will be notified by the selection committee.
Applications must be received by then end of the business day on August 27th, 2021. Please send the link to your video and all documents to Career Development Association of PEI. P.O. Box 274 Charlottetown, PE C1B 7K4 or email links and or documents to
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service