Original EPMS PTSA Mini Grant Application revised for 2021/2022
1) Applicants must be a current EPMS PTSA member
2) Grants are for Educational Enrichment items not covered by existing funds (for instance, cannot be used for food, clothing, events, transportation, etc)
3) Technology requests must be reviewed by the media specialist
4) Fill out forms by the 20th of each month. Applications are reviewed throughout the year at each of the PTSA monthly meetings (see draft schedule below). Recipients will be notified via email within 3-5 business days after the respective monthly meetings (for instance, an application received by 9/20 will be reviewed at the 10/5 PTSA Board meeting, and response sent back to applicant around 10/10):
August 17th 9:00 – 10:00 am
August 31st 7:00 – 8:00 pm
September 7 9:00 – 10:00 am
October 5 7:00 – 8:00 pm
November 9 9:00 – 10:00 am
December 7 7:00 – 8:00 pm
January 11 9:00 – 10:00 am
February 8 7:00 – 8:00 pm
March 8 9:00 – 10:00 am
March 29 7:00 – 8:00 pm
May 10 9:00 – 10:00 am
5) Money received must be used by the end of the 2021-22 school year [See School Bookkeeper for process]
6) If your request has been approved a notification will be sent to the School's Bookkeeper
*YOU MUST follow School's purchasing requirements - applicants WILL NOT be reimbursed directly from PTSA
7) If you have ANY questions regarding your request, please feel free to email Beth Daly-Torres at grants@EPMSPTSA.org.
The PTSA Board meets once per month to discuss grants. Failure to submit all required materials prior to the 20th of the previous month may result in deferral of your request until the next PTSA Board meeting.
*Please note that budget restrictions will apply for mini grants. Awarded funds are dependent on fundraising efforts by the PTSA towards Educational Enrichment.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service