NCACTE Proposed Advocacy Priorities (Platform)
NCACTE Members: please complete this form to provide the NCACTE Executive Board feedback on establishing Advocacy Priorities. These priorities will be finalized and shared with the membership at the 2019 Fall Forum Business Meeting.
1. Include Educator Preparation Programs (EPPs) in the review and development of policies and legislation relative to educator preparation.
2. Require all teachers in NC classrooms to have completed an accredited, professional preparation program.
3. Hold all preparation pathways to high standards, program reviews, and transparency expectations.
4. Require all candidates who complete these programs and pathways to meet equally high expectations.
5. Create accountability systems for EPPs that provide actionable and reasonable metrics to support continuous improvement of preparation programs.
6. Establish and sustain mutually beneficial and collaborative relationships with local education agencies (LEAs) in preparing future educators for NC classrooms.
7. Ensure that the voices of independent colleges and state universities are equally considered in policy-making.
Your first name
Your last name
Please provide any feedback you wish regarding these proposed priorities.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UNC Charlotte.
Terms of Service