The Central Archives for the History of the Jewish People Jerusalem (CAHJP)
Application to use archival material
1. Please fill out this form, specifying the purpose and topic of your research. A change in topic requires a new application.
2. Readers who quote material from the Central Archives in papers or publications are required to cite the Archives and the record numbers of the files cited, according to the following guidelines:
• In the case of original material, cite the record number of the file,
e.g.: CAHJP PL/68.
• In the case of photocopies or microfilms from other archives, cite the name of
that archives together with the original record number, followed by the CAHJP
number, e.g.: "Osoby" Archives, Moscow, 721/1-1; microfilm at CAHJP –
3. Publication of entire texts requires written permission in advance. Publication of facsimiles or photographs involves payment for rights as well.
4. A complimentary copy of any research paper or publication quoting material from the Central Archives must be submitted to the Archives by the author.
5. In our online catalog you can order files for consultation in the reading room: http://web.nli.org.il/sites/NLI/English/collections/personalsites/CAHJP/Pages/default.aspx
Address in Israel
Permanent address abroad
I hereby request permission to use material from the Archives' collections for work on the following topic:
Purpose of work
The research is under the guidance / auspices of...
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service