Welcome to the RMP COVID 19 Volunteer Form
Thank you for stepping up to support our community as it works to mitigate the impact of the COVID 19 Pandemic on our vulnerable neighbors. The Miraloma Park Improvement Club’s Resilient Miraloma Park (RMP) program was created to provide our neighborhood with the organizational infrastructure and resources to empower everyone during times of stress.
PLEASE ONLY COMPLETE THIS FORM IF YOU ARE A MIRALOMA PARK RESIDENT.
If you are not a resident of Miraloma Park and want to support your neighbors - contact your neighborhood association.
As a volunteer, we want to establish the following:
- Your safety and health are first and foremost. Please do not take any actions that may put yourself, your
household, or your neighbors at risk.
- Following the guidelines provided by the SF Dept. of Health and the CDC -
- Sign up for latest alerts by texting COVID19SF to 888777
As a RMP COVID 19 Volunteer Response Team Member, our goal will be to provide you with opportunities, resources and support to contribute to our neighborhood's response to this event.
Activities could include:
1. Distribute information to your immediate neighbors regarding COVID 19.
2. Connect with neighbors that you feel might need support in protecting their health.
3. Monitor your block for any resident that may be displaying the Help/I’m OK sign
Please take a moment and complete the form below. Your information WILL NOT be shared with any individual or organization outside of the Resilient Miraloma Park team.
Thank you again for your support of this important mission.
We are in this together.
The RMP Team
Phone Number - Preferably Mobile
Activities you feel comfortable performing
prescription pick up
Are you a NERT or Block Champion in Miraloma Park?
I'm a NERT!
I'm a Block Champion!
Any day of the week
Monday - Friday
Professional Medical Experience?
Experience with seniors and people with access and functional needs?
Do you have personal mobility issues?
Do you have a vehicle?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service